"The Report Curetis N.V. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"
Curetis N.V. (Curetis) is a medical device company that provides molecular diagnosis solutions. The company offers products which include unyvero lyastors, unyvero cockpits, unyvero analyzer and unyvero application cartridges. Its products are used in rapid diagnosis for variety of cartridges, diseases such as pneumonia or implant and tissue infections. Curetis offers research, commercial product development, engineering prowess, and molecular biology and microbiological expertise services. The company serves biotechnology, contract research, medical, healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. It sells its products through a network of distributors in Germany and abroad markets. Curetis is headquartered in Holzgerlingen, Germany.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
View Full Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/507297
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Curetis N.V.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/507297
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio