"The Report Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (EGI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"
Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (EGI) is a medical device company that designs, develops and commercializes non-invasive neurodiagnostic products used to monitor and interpret brain activity. The company offers clinical products such as Geodesic EEG system 400 series, Geodesic EEG system 300, Geodesic EEG mobile 100, spike detection software, geodesic photogrammetry system and ETG-4000 optical topography system. Its research products include geodesic EEG system 400 series, stimulus presentation and periment control, and source estimation software. EGI has developed cerebral data systems which are applicable in neurosurgical planning, remote monitoring for epilepsy, advanced sleep diagnostics and home healthcare. The company offers services such as clinical support services, installation services, research education and research support services. EGI is headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, the US. This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
View Full Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/507303
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/507303
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Browse all latest Articles of Market Research Reports