Singapore: Operators Invest in LTE Improvements and Multiplay Offers as Regulator Set to Increase Competition provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants.
The Singapore telecom market is among the most saturated and mature markets in Asia-Pacific and is estimated to generate telecom service revenue of $5.5bn by 2020. Mobile data will contribute nearly 37% of the total revenue, driven by proliferation of data-intensive apps, such as OTT and video. Operator investment in advanced technologies to boost indoor and outdoor LTE coverage will also be a major catalyst for growth of mobile data services in Singapore. The renewal of LTE licenses due for 2015 and 2017 will further extend the LTE coverage and enable operators to launch innovative offers. The corporate segment will be a key focus area for all three MNOs, and operators will launch services catering to business users needs, such as content delivery, cloud, managed services, cybersecurity and mobility management. Further, converged offerings will help operators to attract more customers in the coming years. Pay-TV operators will remain focused on expanding their content libraries by collaborating with content providers. Moreover, handset vendors will benefit from Singaporean operators device-bundle strategies and will leverage increasing data usage to drive up revenue.
- With one of the most mature and saturated telecom markets, Singapores telecom revenue will reach $4.8bn, or 1.6% of nominal GDP, by year-end 2015.
- Pyramid Research expects telecom service revenue to reach $5.5bn in 2020 (CAGR of 2.6% over 2015-2020) driven by operator investment in LTE network enhancement and fiber rollouts.
- The revenue mix will continue to be dominated by mobile services, due to ongoing deployment of HetNet networks to improve mobile coverage and pervasive demand for data. Fixed and mobile data penetration will increase subsequently and will account for 54.3% of total revenue in 2020, up from 46.4% in 2015.
Download The sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/496794
Singapore: Operators Invest in LTE Improvements and Multiplay Offers as Regulator Set to Increase Competition provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Singapore today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Singapores telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Singapores telecommunications markets.
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of Singapores telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Singapores mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customers demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the Singapore telecom market.
- Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Singapore.