"The Report VisionQuest Biomedical, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"
VisionQuest Biomedical LLC (VisionQuest) is a medical device company that develops medical imaging tools for the diagnostic services. The company’s imaging analysis and technology is used in radiology, ultrasound, ophthalmology, and infrared imaging. Its products include EyeStar, DR-RACS, and NeuroTherm. VisionQuest's EyeStar product is a total eye disease screening program packageDR-RACS is an automated analysis tool used to increase EyeStar report throughputNeuroTherm is an infrared device for early prediction of diabetic foot disease. The company offers its products for early detection and diagnosis of chronic diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma and cardiovascular disease. VisionQuest is headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the US.
View Full Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/507276
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/507276
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company VisionQuest Biomedical, LLC
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio